Monday, March 7, 2011

What's in a Name? Dressology Exposed...

Why Dressology?

A dress is a fabulous metaphor for the study of style...

A great dress can take you from frumpy to fantastic in seconds!

Dresses are classic and feminine. 

They simplify the process of looking stylish.

Versace

Dresses are transformational

A great dress is as unique and individual as the person wearing it. 

From ballet flats to boots, from sandals to stilettos. Add bling or a simple strand of pearls—how you accessorize transforms your look from Breakfast at Tiffanys to Lady Gaga. 

You can place your personal stamp on how you wear a dress.


Although dresses have come into their own recently, they remain timeless, regardless of the dictates of fashion. 

Much like personal style, a dress can be made unique to reflect your signature style.

Like Coco once said: "Fashion changes, but style endures."



1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I want to wear dresses all the time! They ARE transformational. Problem is I have to shave my legs to wear one! But nothing makes me feel better than getting all dressed up in something beautiful. Oh, and look...you got a photo of me in my green Versace...how embarrassing...I didn't know you had a camera that day...haha! I wish.

    Your blog looks fantastic!!
    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete