|Rachel Zoe in Rachel Zoe|
I don't normally post on celebrity events. There are so many people out there doing it much, much better than myself.
But I was insanely inspired by the colour and beauty of these gowns—I love the union of fashion and art and wanted to share
with those of you who might've missed the coverage of the Met Gala.
|Anna Wintour wearing Prada|
|Jessica Alba in Michael Kors|
|Eva Mendes in Prada|
|Caroline Trentini in custom Theyskens by Theory|
|Ivanka Trump in Peter Pilotto|
|Cutest Couple EVER? Jessica Biel in Prada & Justin Timberlake|
|Emily Blunt in Calvin Klein & John Krasinski|
|Amy Fine Collins in Alice + Olivia|
|Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney|
|Emma Stone in Escada|
|Diane Kruger in Prada|
|Sofia Vergara in Marchesa|
|Milla Jovovich in Prada|
|Hailee Steinfeld in Miu Miu|
|Victoria Justice in McQ by Alexander McQueen|
|Alexis Bryan Morgan|
|Renee Zellweger in Emilio Pucci|
This post isn't about running out and buying designer gowns (for those who can afford it), but to inspire and encourage readers to examine the images, study the photos to see how they can inspire and be interpreted in your daily wardrobe.
Florals, Brocade, Metallic, Vintage Style, the trends here (and on runway) easily translate to everyday clothing and likely to items that are already in your wardrobe!
1. Do you have a favourite gown?
2. What DREAM Designer would you wear if you were going to the MET BALL and $$$ were no object?
3. Do any of these looks inspire you in your daily wardrobe?
1. I love Rachel Zoe's fringe vintage-inspired (1st photo)
2. Lanvin, Marchesa or Alexander McQueen.
3. The second to last photo has inspired me to look for a vintage-inspired floral wrap with a light background.All photos by Getty Image.
__________________________________ Why not look your best every day?