Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's Old is New Again...Part Deux

There's a bit of 50s, 60s & 70s in this 
gathering of vintage-inspired beauties. 

Each brings with it a contemporary, modern twist.

How would you style and make these looks your own?

Asos Flower Embroidered 50s Dress, approx $115US

ModCloth's Honolulu Holiday Dress, approximately $160US

Mrs Press sleeveless Stell Dress, approximately $270AU

Net-a-Porter vintage-inspired by Steven Alan, Louisa Plaid, approximately $300US

Rebecca Minkoff at Revolve Clothing, approximately $295US

Nordstrom Laurence Dolige, approximately $135US

3 comments:

  1. I love the Mrs Press sleeveless Stell Dress. I'd wear it with a belted cardigan to work, then convert it to a dinner dress with some vintage jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo la la... very nice choices. I love dresses because they're so simple. I'm totally digging the Honolulu Holiday dress. I like the way the colors blend. A nice nude pump would go great with a neutral clutch and simple jewelry. To keep the attention on this vintage inspired dress I would keep the shoes & accessories simple.

    Xoxo
    Nique

    Http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dresses! The colors the shapes and the ideas :)

    With love from
    http://somethingaboutthesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete