Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I'm humbled to receive...


Thank you to incredible Thereza at Chocolates & Vogue
If you haven't been there yet, pay her a visit!

And I would like to pay this award forward to some LOVELY blogs I've recently discovered:


Fashion Reviewer Extraordinaire Francesca 
is talented, experienced & has amazing style. 
I mean....AMAZING style. 
There is much to learn from her. 
And contrary to what her blog name might imply, she is absolutely supportive of the fashion blogging world
A must-follow!


A clever, informative brand new blog from fabulously sarcastic Blogger Kristy who shares her world travels, 
adventures, mishaps and general musings. 
Good for a giggle!


Lovely Erika really is a Lovely Blogger. 
And she knows her stuff! 
Her High vs. Low fashion comparisons are 
some of the best I've ever seen. Dedicated & interesting, 
yet her posts read like a note from a good friend.
Show Erika the love...



____________________________ Why not look your best every day?

3 comments:

  1. Sada thanks for your lovely words. I am not sure that I deserve them though!
    And thanks, thanks, thanks for the award!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are such a sweetheart for this Sada; I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    Kisses,
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete